These are fish oil and vitamins. The fish oil has helped my joints from hurting and the vitamins have protected me from sickness.
This is a gel pack. Gel packs are full of caffeine and calories. I usually start taking them at mile 8 or 9. They help me go those extra miles when I feel like I have already run out of steam..
This is a countdown chain my friend Shelley made for me. It is a countdown of the last 7 days before the marathon. Each ring represents a day and each ring has a scripture written on it. She was so sweet to make it for me. This symbolizes the encouragement I have gotten from friends that I can do this.
But I think the Lord has been the most help of all. He has made it possible for me to run all those miles and without Him I could not do it...
1 comment:
so proud of you!!! can't believe you ran a MARATHON!!! :)
Post a Comment