For Easter weekend, Grace and I went to a different city to celebrate with friends that do the same thing we do in East Asia. We had a good time seeing the city, eating good East Asian food, going to a karaoke place, celebrating the Lord's Resurrection and just hanging out. Here are some pictures from the trip...
Here is a painting we found in front of a preschool...notice anything odd..
Do you see the little boy in the painting above Grace winking and holding a gun? Not something you see everyday...especially in front of a preschool.
Here is a picture of all of us in Pizza Fun....
Here is a picture of one of the yummy East Asian meals we had...
How it works is you put meat and veggies in this boiling water and then eat them when they are done cooking...
Here is someone I am definitely going to miss...Her name is Martha and she has been in East Asia the same amount of time I have. She is a very special person to me. Her faith always challenges me. I love her honesty of where she is at with her walk. I love her laughter and her sense of humor. East Asia will definitely not be the same without her next year! Love ya Martha!
No comments:
Post a Comment