Monday, December 28, 2009

My Fake Birthday


My birthday is on December 29th and I never seem to celebrate it on the day of my birthday. So last year, we started to use the term "fake birthday" when we celebrated someone's birthday not on their actual day. This year my fake birthday was on December 26th. My friends and I went to ride a ferris wheel at a local park. This ferris wheel is no ordinary ferris wheel. It is actually the largest one in our province. It is 264 feet tall and takes about 30 minutes for it to rotate completely one time. Also, it has enclosed compartments that you sit in. While we were in it, we got to see alot of the city, which was really neat. The picture up top is of the ferris wheel and the picture below is of us girls riding in it. It was alot of fun. On the way home, we stopped at McDonald's and had lunch. Then that night, we had my birthday dinner and birthday cake! Which desires it's own post of it's own. I will write that one soon...

No comments: